Throughout April, the Month of the Military Child, Virginia Beach City Public Schools (VBCPS) student artwork will be featured at Lynnhaven Mall. Now in its 11th year, "The Art of Being a Military Child" showcases students' artistic interpretations of what it means to be a military dependent, including deployments, transitions, patriotism, family and school. It is the culmination of a contest open to all VBCPS students to which more than 700 art entries were submitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do You Have a Gifted Program? If So, Please Explain How I Can Get My Child Involved.
- What Foreign Languages Are Taught?
- What Is the Average Class Size?
- How Many Students Are Enrolled at Plaza?
- What Assurance Do We Have That Our Kids Will Be Safe at Plaza?
- Where Does My Child Go if He/She Has a Problem?
- Will My Child Be Able to Play Sports?
- Do Students Get To Know School Rules and Expectations before They Attend?
- Is There Ample Time for Students to Eat Lunch? What about Crowding in the Lunchroom?
- How Do I Pay For My Child’s Lunch? Daily, Weekly, Etc.?
- Where Will My Child Go to High School?
- Is the Planetarium a Regular Class for All Plaza Students?
- Do You Have Trailers (Portables) In Use? If So, How Many and What Classes Are Assigned to Them?