Virginia Beach City Public Schools (VBCPS) and An Achievable Dream (AAD) have expanded their partnership with the opening of a new addition at Lynnhaven Middle School. The 25,000-square-foot addition is the home to the Lynnhaven AAD High School Program. The program currently services ninth through 11th graders and will expand to 12th grade next year.
VBCPS Counseling Mission
The mission of the Virginia Beach City Public Schools Middle School Guidance Program is to partner with parents, community, faculty and staff to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program addressing the academic, career, and personal/social development of all students thus preparing them with the knowledge and skills to be productive members of society.
Visit the VBCPS Student Support page for more information about the VBCPS guidance program.
- What Are the Credentials of the Counselors?
- How Is a Student Referred to the Program?
- Are Students Required to Participate in the Program?
- What Does the Program Provide Students?
- What Does the Program Provide Parents?
- May Parents Review Materials Used in the Program?
- What Can You Do as a Parent to Help Your Child Succeed in School?
- Military and Family Life Counselor Program (MFLC)